CA Technologies will be showcasing their award winning Network Operations and Analytics for Cisco SDN architectures in booth #2030 at Cisco Live, Orlando, June 10-14.
As we look to this year’s Cisco Live US 2018 in Orlando, FL, expect network monitoring to be at the forefront of the top vendors in the space. Like the event site says, “This event presents a unique opportunity to acquire cutting-edge knowledge and skills on the technologies you already use, and those you will rely on in the future.” Take this opportunity to consider a full-stack, unified network monitoring and analytics solution that provides deeper operational intelligence and insights into the customer experience with support for modern architectures like SD-WAN and hybrid cloud along with classic networks.
Here are the top three ways you can interact with CA Technologies at Cisco Live Orlando and learn how our award winning Network Operations and Analytics solution can help your organization build resilient Cisco software defined networking architectures that support an exceptional customer experience:
#1: Attend our “NetOps Lightning Talks”
Join us for 10-minute sessions everyday on customer experience analytics, network automation, Cisco ACI, Cisco SD-WAN, cloud monitoring and much more:
- SDWAN Assurance for Successful Network Transformations
- The Essentials You Need for Successful Modern Network Monitoring
- Reduce MTTR by 60% using Machine Learning
- Gain Deep Visibility into Advanced Cisco ACI Architectures for Fault and Performance Management
- Leverage SaaS Analytics Across App, Infra and Network for Superior Customer Experiences
- Cisco ACI Demands High Speed and High Scale Packet Analysis
- Leverage Open API for Intuitive NetOps Triage and Workflows
- Cisco and CA Partner for Comprehensive SDWAN Monitoring
- Machine-Learning Driven Analytics Drives Advanced Network Intelligence
- NetOps Standard Operating Procedures for Advanced Analytics Insights
- Comprehensive and Unified NetOps Dashboard Experiences
- Predictive Network Behavior with Active Testing and Analytics
- Managing Agile SDN Networks in Container Architectures
- Successful SD-WAN Deployments Demand Proactive Monitoring
- Convert Alarms to Insights using AIOps
#2: NetOps solution demonstrations and test drives
See first hand how our award winning and leading analysis recognized solutions deliver powerful, scalable and easy modern monitoring of both the old and new networks in a single dashboard experience with:
- End-to-end Cisco ACI, Cisco SD-WAN and cloud monitoring
- Application-centric network visibility
- Closed loop service validation through analytics
- Upcoming CA NetOps SaaS solution; provide feedback and win a prize for your participation!
#3: Gain insight into CA’s monitoring and analytics strategy and development plans
Schedule a one-on-one with CA execs in our private meeting center and learn what a partnership with the leading network monitoring vendor with over 20 years experience in network transformation success can do for your organization. Schedule your meeting here: http://cainc.to/CiscoLiveCA
We forgot to mention the giveaways!
- Custom NetOps baseball cap giveaways! Choose a hat and then choose a “fun” NetOps phrase that will be applied to the baseball cap right onsite! All day, every day while supplies last.
- At every Lightning Talk, we will be raffling off Google Home Minis!
The Customer Appreciation Event is a spectacular celebration that is being hosted at the Universal Studios Florida™ theme park – and Cisco Live has reserved the whole park just for you. The night will include food, drinks, rides and a festival style music line up. This year’s multi-stage artist lineup features a remarkable roster of seasoned and newly discovered talent. Don't miss performances by Sam Hunt, Cake, Leon Bridges, Refugee (Tom Petty tribute band) and Slippery When Wet (Bon Jovi tribute band). A can't miss event!!
Going to Cisco Live 2018 in Orlando? Come find me at the CA Technologies booth #2030 and say Hi...who knows, I may just give you some free giveaways!