CHALLENGE: Our Customers want to create & update Virtual Services through APIs without the need to log into the Workstation and/or Portal.
SV API v3 simplifies and enhances the user experience - the way a new Virtual Service is created or updating an existing Virtual Service.
What's so special in this API?
- Supports WSDL, Swagger, RAML, WADL, RR pairs,Mar files
- ability to provide SSL connections
- ability to specify a port number for deployment
- Update an existing Virtual Service
- Supports ability to augment existing service using RR pairs
- Download an existing Virtual Service
- Supports ability to download a mar file using the VS name
- Supports ability to specify the following
- name, description, version
- Transport Protocol (type, BasePath, SSL, Port)
- Data Protocol (type of DPH)
YouTube video link - Coming Soon!