Dear PPM Community Members,
It's great that we have such a vibrant community to get quick answers to questions and gain product knowledge! We have very active members jumping in to help others out all the time. The goal of the community is to respond to every members' question so that no one goes away "empty handed". To help further responses to all questions we have the following campaign.
- Every week I will post a blog entitled "Ask a Question, Get an Answer - See an Unanswered Question, Offer a Solution".
- In the blog will be links to questions in the community that have had no response.
- Members review the subjects and if they have a response they can quickly click on the link and provide a potential solution.
- As a part of the response include #helpinghands (it will look like: #helpinghands when you select the tag from popup).
- In the weekly blog post I will be thanking all the "helpinghands" who responded to unanswered questions in the previous weeks blog.
Have Fun! Help a Fellow Community Member Out!
Here's the list of unanswered questions for this coming week:
Hi All, I want to map PONO from PPA_WIPAPINFO with invoiceno of PPA_WIP table.
How to remove the OBS levels above 10
How does data populates in ppa_wip.invoiceno column?
Asset allocation by periods
Need to add Cost Plan, Task based Grouping Value
Projects not available as Subs in multi-investment type hierarchy
Gel Script to create Cost Plan using "Resouce Plan " OWB Task Assignment
Smart Card Authentication
Jaspersoft Gantt Widget (current functionality / ability to modify the Widget)
Is it possible to mass generate standardized application assessments or do assessments have to be manually added for each application?
Is it possible to XOG idea_id?
Thank You All for Your Efforts!