Organizations are adopting IT Service Management for strategic approach for designing, delivering, managing and improving the information technology (IT). ITSM as a primary function provides incident control, life cycle management of all service requests, and communicating with the customer. Also serves as a Single Point of Contact between a company’s customers, employees and business partners.
CA Spectrum now integrates with World Class IT Service Management Tools:
- CA Service Desk
- CA Cloud Service Management
- BMC Remedy
- HP Service Manager
- SAP Solution Manager
- Salesforce Service Cloud
The key use cases which will help operators further:
- Association of Spectrum Alarms with Tickets:
- Manually creates tickets when requested by OneClick operators
- Automatically creates tickets based on alarm type
- Automatically creates tickets using Spectrum Alarm Notification Manager functionality
- Maintains the consistency of the following information that is shared between a Spectrum alarm and its associated Tickets:
- Status of alarms and associated tickets
- Current assignee (troubleshooter) assigned to tickets
- Provides a link to directly launch a Service Desk view of a particular ticket from within the Spectrum OneClick console.
With the help of these integrations CA Spectrum enables communication between the operations center and the service desk. Which helps in automating efficient workflow process which reduces your MTTR and hence lowers overall management costs.