Dear PPM Community Members,
It's great that we have such a vibrant community to get quick answers to questions and gain product knowledge! We have very active members jumping in to help others out all the time. The goal of the community is to respond to every members' question so that no one goes away "empty handed". To help further responses to all questions we have the following campaign.
- Every week I will post a blog entitled "Ask a Question, Get an Answer - See an Unanswered Question, Offer a Solution".
- In the blog will be links to questions in the community that have had no response.
- Members review the subjects and if they have a response they can quickly click on the link and provide a potential solution.
- As a part of the response include #helpinghands (it will look like: #helpinghands when you select the tag from popup).
- In the weekly blog post I will be thanking all the "helpinghands" who responded to unanswered questions in the previous weeks blog.
Think you have a potential answer, Jump In! Help a Fellow Community Member Out!
Here's the list of unanswered questions for this coming week. Take your pick! Plenty to choose from
Best Practices for using CA Packaged Work Products (Data Extraction & Data Adapters)
Hello guys, i would like to know, if someone had any experience integrating CA PPM with Microsoft Navision.
Is there any integration available between Jive and CA PPM
Graph in Jaspersoft sort the Y Axis (string values)
HTML Portlet Hello World Example
Initiating a Process from an Action link - UX improvement?
UI Theme Margin Setting: v14.4 SaaS
How to XOG in attachments while changing the Filename
Unable to open CAPA developer?
CPU alerts triggered regularly
Need help with closing program and moving finish dates to earlier
Jaspersoft : Previous Time Period
The specified item was not found.
Send notification few days before the date value
Access rights to Status report
Jaspersoft measures and summaries
IBM Rational Team Concert (RTC) Integration
Project template tasks not populating
Jaspersoft 6 Gantt Chart
Jaspersoft Report Logs
Thank You All for Your Efforts!