Dear SM Community Members,
It's great that we have such a vibrant community to get quick answers to questions and gain product knowledge! We have very active members jumping in to help others out all the time. The goal of the community is to respond to every members' question so that no one goes away "empty handed". To help further responses to all questions we have the following campaign.
- Every week I will post a blog entitled "Ask a Question, Get an Answer - See an Unanswered Question, Offer a Solution".
- In the blog will be links to questions in the community that have had no response.
- Members review the subjects and if they have a response they can quickly click on the link and provide a potential solution.
- As a part of the response include #helpinghands (it will look like: #helpinghands when you select the tag from popup).
- In the weekly blog post I will thank all the "helpinghands" who responded to unanswered questions in the previous weeks blog.
Jump In! Help a Fellow Community Member Out!
Here's the list of unanswered questions (ONLY FOUR!) for this coming week:
Update a field to blank using ITAM data Importer
How to create average time report on query object
Change the Discovered Assets Server
Transfer Activity before Escalate when both performed at the same time? Is there a way to ensure the vice versa?
Thank You All for Your Efforts!