We have an action-packed IT Service Management (ITSM) and IT Asset Management (ITAM) agenda at CA World 2016 which is being held Nov 14th to Nov 18th in Las Vegas. Customers, CA experts and industry analysts will present and engage in conversation about ideas, trends, experiences and solutions that are fueling transformation in ITSM and ITAM. All this is spelled out in the first edition of our Program Guide(more sessions and details will be added over the coming weeks so keep checking back).
Click Here to View Program Guide
You can get even further detail on each session by visiting the CA World Session Catalog and selecting the Service Management Area of Interest from the drop-down menu.
Click Here to View the Session Catalog
Here are some of the CA World 2016 ITSM and ITAM highlights:
- Education Sessions: Topics and best practices covering process automation/workflow, reporting/dashboards, change and configuration, software asset management and more.
- Case Studies: Customer case studies focused on ITSM/ITAM maturity, user adoption, service catalog, IT Operations Management integration, process automation and more.
- Technology & Market Sessions: CA leaders and authors presenting trends, vision and roadmaps.
- Tech Talks: Focused, small-group sessions on topics including Mobility, Agile ITSM, non-IT use cases and more.
- Smart Bar: Access to CA product managers, SWAT resources, etc. for one-on-one discussions on ITSM, ITAM and product topics of your choice.
- Product Demos: Live demonstrations of current and near-term product capabilities for CA Service Management solutions including service desk, self-service/catalog, asset management, reporting/dashboards,...
- And the Fun Stuff: Concert performances by Rob Thomas and Capital Cities; Keynotes by Captain Scott Kelly - history-making U.S. astronaut and retired U.S. Navy captain, and Burt Rutan - Aerospace legend and entrepreneur and Virgin Galactic spacecraft designer.
Sign up now click the image below; make sure to check out special Super Saver and Alumni rates.
Hope to see you there!!!