Dear PPM Community Members,
It's great that we have such a vibrant community to get quick answers to questions and gain product knowledge! We have very active members jumping in to help others out all the time. The goal of the community is to respond to every members' question so that no one goes away "empty handed". To help further responses to all questions we have the following campaign.
- Every week I will post a blog entitled "Ask a Question, Get an Answer - See an Unanswered Question, Offer a Solution".
- In the blog will be links to questions in the community that have had no response.
- Members review the subjects and if they have a response they can quickly click on the link and provide a potential solution.
- As a part of the response include #helpinghands (it will look like: #helpinghands when you select the tag from popup).
- In the weekly blog post I will be thanking all the "helpinghands" who responded to unanswered questions in the previous weeks blog.
A bit more this week so if you think you have a potential answer, Jump In! Help a Fellow Community Member Out!
Here's the list of unanswered questions for this coming week. Take your pick!
Process step post-condition stuck - Ready to evaluate post condition status, even after action item had finished
Jaspersoft - How to keep together the static and text fields always together?
Weekly EV History ?
Parameterized NSQL portlet, parameter = Portfolio Plan (scenario)
Jaspersoft measures and summaries
WIP Settings - Unexpected Results in the WIP Transactions
MSP not refresh schedule data
Project Team_detail portlet behaving strangely upon configuring the Allocation/ETC By Period Feild
How do I automate downloading files from Clarity PPM/Home/Data Extraction dashboard
Risks and Issues on Project Status Reports
Blank calculation attributes in portlet
IBM Rational Team Concert (RTC) Integration
Grid Editing on Role in Projects --> Tasks --> Assignments
Access rights to Status report
Earned Value Management (EVM) Reports in PPM
Thank You All for Your Efforts!