We are pleased to announce the availability of CA Service Management 14.1.03. This release is a value pack delivered as a cumulative patch for CA Service Desk Manager 14.1 and above.
The most notable addition in the release is the new xFlow user experience for your service desk analysts. It provides them with a complete contextual understanding of the work that needs to get done and why and is optimized to provide the right resources at the right time to solve issues quicker. The key features of the xFlow analyst user experience include:
- Heat: A multi-dimensional scoring model to prioritize the ticket backlog using prioritization factors that analysts use every day.
- Weather: At-a-glance view of an analyst's day. Weather aggregates individual queue, team queue, and environment change elements together to provide analysts with a holistic view of the current work environment and upcoming work.
- Work Streams: Work Streams help organize tickets in desired fashion to achieve higher degree of efficiency when analysts work across multiple queues.
- Command Bar: A single text box with active assistance that drives keyword-based actions to capture and manage ticket information more efficiently and quickly.
- Story Timeline: A sequential at-a-glance view of a ticket’s history enabling quicker understanding and easier handoffs.
- Suggested Experts and Solutions: Recommendations for the IT experts best rated to assist on an issue and suggested solutions based on knowledge, similar incidents and information from external sources.
This update also includes several quality, stability, and security improvements and bug fixes.
You can download your copy of CA Service Management 14.1.03 from CA Support Online – CA Service Management Solutions & Patches.
We encourage you to visit CA Service Management documentation wiki to review what’s new in this release and how to implement the update. You can also view a Community Webcast that covers release overview.