Dear PPM Community Members,
It's great that we have such a vibrant community to get quick answers to questions and gain product knowledge! We have very active members jumping in to help others out all the time. The goal of the community is to respond to every members' question so that no one goes away "empty handed". To help further responses to all questions we have the following campaign.
- Every week I will post a blog entitled "Ask a Question, Get an Answer - See an Unanswered Question, Offer a Solution".
- In the blog will be links to questions in the community that have had no response.
- Members review the subjects and if they have a response they can quickly click on the link and provide a potential solution.
- As a part of the response include #helpinghands (it will look like: #helpinghands when you select the tag from popup).
- In the weekly blog post I will be thanking all the "helpinghands" who responded to unanswered questions in the previous weeks blog.
Jump In! Help a Fellow Community Member Out!
Here's the list of unanswered questions for this coming week. Looks like some quick answers here!
Is it possible to restrict the execution of "Populate from Investment team" if any validation like resources is not billable or active or financially not active?
How can I exclude parent projects in an ad hoc view in 14.2 Advanced Reporting (JasperSoft)?
Save Jaspersoft Scheduled Reports to SFTP server
Integration with CA PPM Datawarehouse
Scheduling tips for part-time work
Difference between 2 dates
MS Project Interface - "Unknown exception received from server" when saving
Where are forecast slice values stored when populating cost plan from investment team?
Clarity PPM support for MS Office 2016
Subpage Display conditions - Possible bug and facts
Best Practices for Multi-Currency Implementation
Access rights to Status report
Thank You All for Your Efforts!