We have an action-packed Service Management agenda at CA World which is being held Nov 16th to Nov 20th in Las Vegas. Customers, CA experts and industry analysts will present and engage in conversation about ideas, trends, experiences and solutions that are fueling transformation in IT Service Management. Here are some of the highlights:
- Education Sessions: Topics and best practices covering process automation/workflow, reporting/dashboards, change and configuration, software asset management and more.
- Case Studies: Customers speaking about driving ITSM maturity, user adoption, team approaches to ITSM, change/config management for agile ITSM, effective use of process automation in ITSM, and much more.
- Technology & Market Sessions: CA ITSM leaders and industry analysts presenting ITSM trends and CA product vision, strategy and roadmaps.
- Micro-sessions (Tech Talks): Focused, small-group sessions on topics including Knowledge Management, Mobility, ITIL and more.
- Meet the Experts (Smart Bar): Access to CA product managers, SWAT resources, etc. for one-on-one discussions on ITSM and product topics of your choice.
- Product Demos: Live demonstrations of current and near-term capabilities for CA Service Management solutions including service desk, self-service/catalog, asset management, reporting/dashboards, and more.
- And the Fun Stuff: Concert performances by Sheryl Crow and Back Street Boy; Keynotes by Fareed Zakaria - host on CNN, author and columnist, and Steven Kotler - New York Times best-selling author, award-winning journalist and entrepreneur.
You can find general info at the CA World website and dig into session details in the Session Catalog (search on terms like ‘service management’, ‘ITSM’ or ‘asset manage’).
Offer: Buy One, Get One FREE and Community Member Discount
Register for CA World before September 18, 2015, and you’ll get a FREE registration pass for a colleague. Some restrictions apply.
Hope to see you there!!!