Dear PPM Community Members,
It's great that we have such a vibrant community to get quick answers to questions and gain product knowledge! We have very active members jumping in to help others out all the time. The goal of the community is to respond to every members' question so that no one goes away "empty handed". To help further responses to all questions I am starting the following campaign.
- Every week I will post a blog entitled "Ask a Question, Get an Answer - See an Unanswered Question, Offer a Solution".
- In the blog will be links to questions in the community that have had no response.
- Members review the subjects and if they have a response they can quickly click on the link and provide a potential solution.
- IMPORTANT - As a part of the response include #helpinghands (it will look like: #helpinghands when you select the tag from popup).
- In the weekly blog post I will be thanking all the "helpinghands" who responded to unanswered questions in the previous weeks blog.
Have Fun! Help a Fellow Community Member Out!
Here's the list of unanswered questions for this coming week:
[Help] How to prevent ETC/Work get generated in MSP & PPM?
How to remove the OBS levels above 10
Hi All, I want to map PONO from PPA_WIPAPINFO with invoiceno of PPA_WIP table.
CA Clarity PPM - Release Planning and Requirements
Cost plan detail - Add new value to TSV (Unit,Cost and Revenue details)
Missing Time. Does not show ALL open or submitted timesheets, which are, technically, "missing time".
Replacing role with Resource in Team tab
Hello Team, "still the field 'Actuals Sum for Labor Resources' gets updated on the project when the 'Last Updated Date' gets updated on the project."
ETC of 0.000016 - Rounding Error
What's the best way to send out one single project level action item for task(s) creation all across the system
The export to excel (data only) option shows the entire data instead of showing the filtered ones. Seems like the issue is with hg_all_rows parameter. Also I hope Decode function is also causing the issue.
Thank You All for Your Efforts!