Hello PLC-IAM-Mainframe members, I will be representing our user community at the 2-day CA user group conference (CARE) November 15th- 16th as will the other members of the PLC Board. This conference is designed to gain insight into best practices and cutting edge solutions we can use to take our User Community to the next level. For our user community, we will have dedicated product focused sessions with key leaders from CA Development, CA Support and other CA subject matter experts.  As members of this user community, we'd like your input, suggestions, concerns, and feedback to share with CA leadership during this session.  This will ensure that this meeting is as productive as possible in representing the interests of our user community ACTION:  Your input is critical to maintain and improve the strength of the CA products we use and our relationship with CA.  By November 1st, please send your thoughts, topics, questions, and concerns to me at irlohneiss@dstsystems.com or another board member as listed below and I/we will be happy to bring these to the attention of CA on your behalf. Carlos Mendez carlos.mendez@wamu.net Greg Gabet greg.gabet@lfg.com Sheila Hartness hartness@wfubmc.edu Tom Cappels cappels@comcast.net Consider attending CA World 2008 being held at the Venetian Resort in Las Vegas, NV from November 16-20, 2008 http://caworld.com/user group member discounts are available for our members.  Here is the global user community meeting we have planned at CA World: IAM MF (listed twice) MT804SN: PLC/User Group Meeting - Identity & Access Management Mainframe Track: MF Security - Identity and Access Management Date/Time: Monday, November 17, 2008, 5:15 PM - 6:15 PM Room: Bellini 2106 Speakers: Ingrid Lohneiss / DST SYSTEMS, INC. Loveleen Lohia / CA Hope to see you there! Thanks, Ingrid Lohneiss, CISM, CISSP  HATS Chairperson  PLC-IAM-Mainframe-President Information Security Manager, DST Systems, Inc.  816.936.2614 (w)  816.225.4115 (m)