******* Begin Installation of the Distributed Data Manager ******* ******* Upgrading mysql ******* stop_mysqld --login-path=myclient Stopping the mysql service MySql didn't configured with Encrypted PEM files ******* Starting mysql ******* wait_for_mysql_to_actually_startup upgrade mysql --login-path=myclient Waiting for mysql to start up... --login-path=myclient ******* setting GLOBAL innodb_fast_shutdown=0 ******* Stopping the mysql service ******* Removing and copying new mysql/bin dir ******* ******* Removing and copying new mysql/share dir ******* ******* copying new mysql/lib dir ******* done fetching the old password cp D:/win32app/Spectrum/mysql/new/myspectrumlogin.cnf d:/win32app/spectrum/mysql/data/myspectrumlogin.cnf mv d:/win32app/spectrum/mysql/data/mylogin.cnf d:/win32app/spectrum/mysql/data/mylogin_2023.04.04-13.53.34.cnf. cp D:/win32app/Spectrum/mysql/new/mylogin.cnf d:/win32app/spectrum/mysql/data/mylogin.cnf mysql_idb_check : IDB backup directory exist mysql_idb_check : MYSQL.idb file exists mysql_idb_check : Encrypt related data in IDB => mysql_idb_check : MYSQL without encrypted PEM mysqlEncryptPEMWrapper.cnf copying from Install-Tools folder ******* Preserving mysql directory ******* ******* Begin Configuration of mysql ******** Updating d:/win32app/spectrum/mysql/myspectrum.cnf d:/win32app/spectrum/mysql/myspectrum.cnf alreadly exist INFO Reading Customer File d:/win32app/spectrum/mysql/my-spectrum.cnf INFO Reading Delta File d:/win32app/spectrum/mysql/my-spectrum.cnf.deltas INFO Reading deltas file INFO Applying Changes Existing my-spectrum.cnf merged with new out of box values and saved as my-spectrum.cnf_after_04042023_135336, Default out of box my-spectrum.cnf will be effective Generating defaults d:/win32app/spectrum/mysql/myspectrum.cnf INFO Reading Customer File d:/win32app/spectrum/mysql/my-spectrum.cnf INFO Reading Delta File d:/win32app/spectrum/mysql/my-spectrum.cnf.deltas INFO Reading deltas file INFO Applying Changes MySql didn't configured with Encrypted PEM files Creating the new parameters for OneClick only install... Parameters added. Creating the new parameters for large OneClick only configuration... Parameters already exist in d:/win32app/spectrum/mysql/one_click_large_db.cnf, not adding. File already exists, not creating. Saving changes to d:/win32app/spectrum/mysql/my-spectrum.cnf... Operation d:/win32app/spectrum/mysql/my-spectrum.cnf...Completed. Starting mysql service ... Service successfully removed. Service successfully installed. Waiting for mysql to start up... --login-path=myclient Waiting for mysql to start up... try count 1 Waiting for mysql to start up... try count 2 Waiting for mysql to start up... try count 3 Waiting for mysql to start up... try count 4 Waiting for mysql to start up... try count 5 Waiting for mysql to start up... try count 6 Waiting for mysql to start up... try count 7 Waiting for mysql to start up... try count 8 Waiting for mysql to start up... try count 9 Waiting for mysql to start up... try count 10 Waiting for mysql to start up... try count 11 Waiting for mysql to start up... try count 12 Waiting for mysql to start up... try count 13 Waiting for mysql to start up... try count 14 Waiting for mysql to start up... try count 15 Waiting for mysql to start up... try count 16 Waiting for mysql to start up... try count 17 Waiting for mysql to start up... try count 18 Waiting for mysql to start up... try count 19 Waiting for mysql to start up... try count 20 Waiting for mysql to start up... try count 21 Waiting for mysql to start up... try count 22 Waiting for mysql to start up... try count 23 Waiting for mysql to start up... try count 24 Waiting for mysql to start up... try count 25 Waiting for mysql to start up... try count 26 Waiting for mysql to start up... try count 27 Waiting for mysql to start up... try count 28 Waiting for mysql to start up... try count 29 Waiting for mysql to start up... try count 30 Waiting for mysql to start up... try count 31 Waiting for mysql to start up... try count 32 Waiting for mysql to start up... try count 33 Waiting for mysql to start up... try count 34 Waiting for mysql to start up... try count 35 Waiting for mysql to start up... try count 36 Waiting for mysql to start up... try count 37 Waiting for mysql to start up... try count 38 Waiting for mysql to start up... try count 39 Waiting for mysql to start up... try count 40 Waiting for mysql to start up... try count 41 Waiting for mysql to start up... try count 42 Waiting for mysql to start up... try count 43 Waiting for mysql to start up... try count 44 Waiting for mysql to start up... try count 45 Waiting for mysql to start up... try count 46 Waiting for mysql to start up... try count 47 Waiting for mysql to start up... try count 48 Waiting for mysql to start up... try count 49 Waiting for mysql to start up... try count 50 Final attempt to reach mysql... **^G Error during mysqladmin --defaults-file=D:/win32app/Spectrum/mysql/my-spectrum.cnf --login-path=myclient ping